Deer Valley Ski Lessons: Something for Everyone
One of the best things about the Deer Valley and Park City area during winter is the skiing! Ski guests love our varied terrain, friendly ski-only environment, sought-after lesson programs, and luxury base-mountain facilities. Whether you are new to the sport or a veteran skier looking to step up your game, anyone can grow their skills with a few Deer Valley ski lessons.
Deer Valley Private LessonsPrivate ski lessons are a great way to get started for the first-time skier, they also offer those with experience the ability to stoke the flames of their ski passion, and grow to the next level with customized teaching. Private ski lessons at Deer Valley, offered by the Deer Valley ski school, create a trusted learning environment for guests of all ages and skill sets. Their certified instructors provide personalized one-on-one instruction in techniques tailored to your needs and goals. Become more confident in powder conditions, tackle moguls like a pro, or sculpt beautiful turns in the trees. Whatever your priorities, a Deer Valley private ski lesson can help!Currently private lessons book full day 9 am-4 pm, in the afternoons from 1 p.m. to 4 p.m or in the mornings 9 a.m. to noon. Intro to Ski Private Lessons are typically 8:50 a.m. to 9:50 a.m. Call to confirm schedules and book a reservation.
Adult Group Deer Valley Ski Lessons - MAX 4
Prefer to learn in a small group while you're getting some pro advice? Look no further than the Deer Valley adult group ski lessons. This unique experience has a maximum of four people to a lesson to help improve your skiing in a comfortable small group setting. Skiiers are grouped by their ability, comfort level, and goals. Find more information on Deer Valley Adult Group Ski Lessons.
Deer Valley Ski Lessons for Young Adults and Kids
Deer Valley has five different ski lesson groupings to give kids and teens the day they want to have on the mountain.
- Teen Escape (13 - 17 Years Old) - The average class size is six to eight participants and is for all ability zones. The program goes from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. on select dates, mainly holiday time frames. If it is a non-holiday period, 13-17-year-olds can participate in Adventure Club or MAX 4 lessons.
- Adventure Club ( 7-12 Years Old) - This Maximum of six student lessons run from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. with a break for lunch which is included. Note during holiday time periods, 13-17-year-olds can participate in the Teen Escape classes.
- Reindeer Club (5-6 Years Old) - A full-day class from 10 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. Lunch is included, and students are grouped by ability and age with a maximum of four students per lesson group.
- Bambi Club (4 years old) - A full-day program goes from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and includes lunch along with both indoor and outdoor fun. Ski times are from 9 to 11:30 a.m. or 12:45 to 3:30 p.m. and has a max of two students per class.
- Fawn Special (3 years) - This program is specially designed for children 3 years of age. Each student will participate in a one-hour, one-on-one private lesson in the morning or afternoon, and then the rest of the time, having a blast in the state-licensed child care facility.
Women's Weekend Program
Designed for women and conducted by Deer Valley's professional female ski instructors, this clinic offers tips and lessons on stance, balance and alignment analysis, video analysis, and test-ski equipment. The program is offered twice a season. Check here for the latest dates and other updates.
Ski with a Champion
At Deer Valley, you have a fantastic opportunity to get some great insider tips from one of six Olympic snowsport athletes as you ski side by side. Ski with Chriss Waddell, Jillian Vogtli, Kaylin Richardson, Kris Feddersen, Shannon Bahrke, or Trace Worthington as you take on the runs at Deer Valley together. Full or half-day options are available.
The Best Accommodations for Skiing Deer Valley
After a long day of learning to ski or pushing yourself to the next level f skiing, come home to a relaxing, cozy, vacation rental. Located right on the Deer Valley slopes for easy ski-in/ski-out access, complete with luxury amenities such as private hot tubs, and the most affordable Deer Valley lodging option, consider the Mont Cervin condos, offered by Silver Lake Accommodations. The very BEST ACCOMMODATIONS for skiing Deer Valley.
Please Note: Silver Lake Accommodations does not provide or book ski lessons and is not affiliated with the Deer Valley Resort Ski School in any way.