Deer Valley, Park City Area Map & Directions
View Mont Cervin Condos at Silver Lake in a larger map
The most popular airport in the area is Salt Lake International Airport. Only an hour from the Park City-Deer Valley area ground transportation from the airport varies from shuttle transports to rental cars. With all the popular companies servicing the area from Avis to Thrifty the are many options to choose from.
Driving Directions: Salt Lake City to Deer Valley Resort
Driving in high elevations can be tricky as weather and road conditions can change drastically in the blink of an eye. Be sure your vehicle is equipped and in good operating condition to be traveling in snowy and icy conditions. Arrive safely!
Salt Lake Airport to Mont Cervin - 7550 Royal Street East, Park City
- As you exit the airport stay left.
- Merge onto I-80 E via the exit on the LEFT toward OGDEN/PROVO. 6.1 mi
- Merge onto I-80 E via EXIT 304 toward CHEYENNE. 21.7 mi
- Take the UT-224 S exit, EXIT 145, toward KIMBALL JCT/PARK CITY .5 mi
- Merge onto UT-224 toward KIMBALL JCT/PARK CITY 5.9 mi
- Turn LEFT onto UT-224/ DEER VALLEY DR. 1.0 mi
- Enter next roundabout and take 2nd exit onto UT-224/ MARSAC AVE 1.9 mi
- Turn LEFT onto GUARDSMAN CONNECTION RD. .3 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto ROYAL ST. W. .3 mi
- Turn RIGHT onto STERLING COURT - Arrive at MONT CERVIN on RIGHT
Total Drive Time: 53 minutes
Total Distance: 40.5 miles