Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Mont Cervin located close to the Deer Valley Lifts?
Mont Cervin's ski-in/ski-out condominiums are conveniently located slopside to Deer Valley's Sterling Express High Speed Quad Chairlift in upper Deer Valley's Silver Lake Village. The Silver Lake Lodge complimentary ski check and the ski school meeting area are just steps away from the building.
- Is the condominium I see on the Internet the one I get?
Yes, we rent the specific property you see in full detail on our Web site.
- What is required to make a reservation?
When you find the property of your choice, you can either book your reservation on-line or call us on our toll-free line. When making a reservation we require a $50.00 non-refundable booking fee which will be applied to your final payment. We accept Visa, MasterCard an American Express.
- When is check-in and check-out time?
Check-in time is 4:00pm. Check-out time is 10:00am. Please call for early arrival or late check-out requests.
- Is there Internet Access?
Yes, all condominiums have free high speed wireless access.
- Are the properties Non-Smoking?
Yes. All of our properties are strictly Non-Smoking.
- What kind of maid service is provided?
All units receive daily maid service (winter season only). Daily maid service includes fresh towels; making the beds; wiping down counters, sinks and tubs; washing dirty dishes; and vacuuming as needed. For stays of 6 nights or longer, a mid-stay service is also provided which includes fresh bed linens and a thorough cleaning.
- Are there washer/dryers in each unit?
Yes. All units have a washer and dryer. Most units have a stackable washer/dryer. Laundry detergent is provided.
- Is there a hairdryer in the bathroom?
All full and 3/4 bathrooms have hairdryers.
- Are pets allowed?
No. All units have a no pet policy.
- How far is Silver Lake to Main Street in Park City?
Historic Main Street is located just 10 minutes down the mountain from Silver Lake in Deer Valley.
- How far in advance should we make dining reservations?
If you are planning on visiting during Christmas, New Years, Sundance Film Festival, Spring Break, Martin Luther King Weekend, or Presidents Week; please give us your restaurant preferences 2 months in advance. During normal winter season send restaurant reservation requests one month in advance.